A word about getting to Chicago.
Dr. Stewart and Dr. Berg will be meeting you in the airport in Chicago on May 14th. We will not be meeting and organizing the ride from Jacksonville to Chicago. I would suggest two options for this end of the trip.
1. Organize a carpool from Jacksonville to Chicago and establish in advance where you are going to park unless someone will drive your group to the airport. The best advice for this option is to try and find a person willing to take you to and from the airport.
2. Get a hotel with "park and ride" service near the airport in Chicago. I will add a list of hotels and prices that I found doing a quick intenet search. With this option you will stay in Chicago the night before our trip, the hotel will allow you to park your car for the next 12 days, and they will give you a ride back to the Hotel when we return. I would also advise that you stay the night of the 26th in Chicago as flying all the way from Athens to Chicago (with a stop in New York) and then attempting to drive to Jacksonville is dangerous and thus a bad idea, you will be EXHAUSTED.
- Comfort Inn OHare\Rosemont\Des Plaines $129.00 one room/per night with parking for 13 days
- Radisson Hotel Chicago-OHare $ 98.00 "
- Holiday Inn Chicago O'Hare Area $ 89.00 "
- Country Inn & Suites OHare South $79.00 "
- Renaissance Chicago OHare Suites Hotel $109.00 "
I did a Google search for "Chicago Airport Park and Ride" and found this webpage:
http://www.parksleepfly.com/
Just ask us if you have any questions.
No comments:
Post a Comment